may contain affiliate links
I was hanging out at WalMart the other day.
Listen, I’m a stay-at-home mom in a small town, people.
Anyway, Hollis and I decided to check out some fall nail colors and maybe try out a few- okay, five. I didn’t buy any of them, just wanted to see how they would wear over a few days because nail polish + my fingernails = a total joke. My fingernails reject nail polish like oil and water. Do you want to hear more about my fingernails? Seriously.
So, I tried on the following colors and would recommend 4/5:
1. In Prompt Blue– it has the potential to look crazy cool or just straight crazy. Try it on an accent finger first then go nuts if you’re feeling it.
2. I-Rush Luck
– again, start this color out on an accent finger and see if it’s your jam before committing to an entire mani with it.
3. Petal Pusher
– nah. The color has a very subtle lavender undertone that I don’t like. It also had the worst coverage.
4. Rapid Red– I love this red- it’s a little darker than my usual which is nice for fall.
5. Cinna-Snap– this one’s my fave. It’s a deep, dark oxblood. It’s so morbidly perfect for a fall mani.
Ok. The best part? These polishes are Insta-Dri and cover in ONE coat. Are you eyeballs bugging out yo’ face? As the mother of a toddler this might be life changing.
*Some reviews online say the polishes are hit or miss with longevity. I’m pretty hard on my fingernails- they are the perfect tool for scraping dried mystery substances off 100% of the surfaces in my house. I don’t have any chips but the blue and green did slide down my nails a teeny tiny bit HOWEVER- I didn’t really let them dry for a full minute and I was wrangling a babe/cart/purse/snapping phone pictures so I could remember the polish names for all of you. Also, I put the polishes on top of a darkish purple polish that I had been wearing for a few days. I didn’t do any sort of top coat. The end.